It’s a new month, which means new links! I’ve gathered a bunch of different resources from the four corners of the globe to aid you in your writing endeavors. Some links are thought-provoking, others are useful, and still others might be just for fun. Regardless of their intention, I hope you’ll enjoy.
Let’s get right to it, then, shall we?
Here are a few things to tickle your fancy:
- Beware: This Is Just About the Worst Advice You Can Give a Writer
- Scene Break vs. Chapter Break: How Do You Know?
- 7 Signs You Should Cut Your Prologue
- How to Start Writing When You Won’t Start Writing
- The One Writing Mistake You Don’t Even Know You’re Making
Tune in next month for yet another helpful roundup of links. Happy writing!
What do you think of these links? What writing resources have you found helpful lately?