It’s the first week of a new month, which means it’s time for another round of useful writing links! Let’s take a look at what I found over the past month or so:
- The Five Best Pieces of Writing Advice I Didn’t Get in School. Sometimes Cracked surprises me by posting practical content. Worth reading no matter what kind of writing you do.
- How to Kill Writer’s Block and Become a Master Copywriter in Only 3 Hours a Day. This post blew my mind. Check it out.
- Six Strategies that Have Quickly Improved My Writing. I love Lifehacker.
- What It Is to Write. A thought-provoking post from Thought Catalog. Gave me the best kind of chills.
- How to Write Down Story Ideas so You Can Remember Why They Were Brilliant. Oh, yes.
That’s it for this month. Keep your eyes peeled for a new post of links at the beginning of April! In the meantime, check these out, bookmark them, and share them with your loved ones.
What do you think of these lovely links?